Honored Contributor

Who is your favorite designer of CZ jewelry?

I have been looking for something unique. Thank you for your suggestionsđź’—

Respected Contributor

Re: Who is your favorite designer of CZ jewelry?

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Hi, I've certainly tried quite a few pieces of diamonique, stud earrings 2ctw and 1 ctw., a few rings, Diamond band style, and yellow diamond solitare (believe able size)...they looked nice on.  I'm just a jewelry snob and prefer the real thing, knowing that I had on what I call fabulous fakes didn't make me feel that fabulos!  The style is totally up to your taste...I don't care for Judith Ripka's jewlry

(not my style)...just click,on diamonique rings, there's a plethora of styles and choices.  Happy hunting!  

Respected Contributor

Just wanted to mention, go for the classic look, it'll always be in style.  Also, the more sprinkling of diamonique stones makes the piece look fake.  The metals they use don't hold up well to hand sanitizers, so beware.  It'll blacken the metal and you can't get the original color back.

Honored Contributor

Are you saying QVC's jewelry with Diamonique stones blackens with hand sanitizers?  I've never had an issue with any product ruining gold or silver or gold plated.  To my knowledge that is all that QVC uses. 

Honored Contributor

I am a major MAJOR fan of "retro" REAL 14k gold (NOT clad) jewelry sold before 2007 or so by QVC under its own name, so NO DESIGNER.

I'm heading to eBay to see if I can find some there. If I do, I will post.

I have worn most if not all of mine- rings, bracelets, earrings- constantly for YEARS with NO clouding, metal discolorations, or any other problems. I have lost one single tiny CZ stone from ONE ring, and that is the sum total of product failure.

I don't buy now because the gold presence is much less than previously, but that's because I have a great wardrobe of "classics".

Still hoping maybe SOME DAY some of the older styles now being sold in clad will once again be available in REAL 14k gold.

Honored Contributor

Xavier, Vanna K, Charles Winston, (any on JTV).

Honored Contributor

Victoria Wieck, her designs are very unique.  Xavier his style is vintage.  Vanna K has lovely pieces.

Respected Contributor

The Suzanne Somers pieces that HSN use to offer are some of my very favorites. Quite a nice selection over on ebay. I have items from years ago and they look as pretty today as when I first purchased them.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk

Do you know why Suzanne didn't bring her jewelry and clothing line etc. to Evine when she switched over?