Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is your favorite TV jewelry host?

Lisa Mason has always been my FAVORITE jewelry host! Her low-key style of product presentation, and extensive knowledge of jewelry,  is very impressive. I missed her during her absence, and was elated when she returned with Diamonique.😀

She has always been a beautiful, and classy asset to The Q😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

It used to be Jill.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me, hands down it's Colleen Lopez, and Jennifer Coffey.  Sadly, those are the only two current hosts on HSN or QVC (I don't watch any other shopping channels) of which I actually enjoy presenting jewelry.  

They both always come very well-prepared.  The love of jewelry shines even when they're giving the sales pitch.  It's a joy to watch both of them.

I cannot watch when jewelry is sold like a pair of jeans, or a Kitchenaid Mixer letting us know which color is gone every 3 seconds.  I don't like disjointed presentations, or moving things around so fast to show what goes with what.  

Going back to the past, I always thought Lisa Robertson was the best at jewelry shows.  She knew jewelry was an emotional purchase and sold it with grace and poise and made even a $29 ring seem lovely and joyful.  

Esteemed Contributor

Coleen Lopez

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kathy Levine was the best ever.  She explained everything in major detail and had the camera zoom in for close ups.  She would even mention if it would snag your clothing if that was the case.

I am not interested in jewelry, so I don't watch anymore.  I bought more than my fair share over the years.

Respected Contributor

Melissa Wolfe of JTV, Nancy Hornback & Jen Coffey of QVC, and Heather Hall of Shop HQ are my favorites.

Honored Contributor

Me too @Carmie .  I'm no longer interested in watching jewelry shows.  More interested in figuring out how to get rid of what I've got.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Paul Deasy from a million years ago. And Joan Rivers when she started on QVC had her jewelry made in Rhode Island.  Rhode Island has a long history of making quality vintage costume starting in the 1930's. 

Honored Contributor

Well. it was Michele Lau but I haven't seen her in ages.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Me too @Carmie .  I'm no longer interested in watching jewelry shows.  More interested in figuring out how to get rid of what I've got.

@Kachina624  Do you have a trustworthy jeweler in town?  If you have gold or silver the values today are most likely way higher than even 10 years ago. That would be for the melt value but you would need to find someone that gives you a good price on your fine jewelry. As for costume some pieces are still in demand.