Valued Contributor

Re: Who is on "waitlist" for this bad boy? Now don't tell a lie lol! Any opinions?

I’m British and I would mistake this for a clown pendant at a distance, so it’s not for me.

(Gold clown pendants were an epitome of bad taste in the UK. Worn by people you probably wouldn’t want to emulate, they became a bit of a national joke!)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Who is on "waitlist" for this bad boy? Now don't tell a lie lol! Any opinions?

@Pagan  I love learning about the culture of different places and found your post interesting!  Thank you for posting.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My guess would be if you buy gold from a TV  shopping channel, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.  It's overpriced and not the greatest quality.

@Kachina624 I have bought many pieces of jewelry on TV shopping channels that I love.  People have different tastes and expectations.  I am sure you have purchased many things on TV that I would not buy.

I would not purchase the expensive whimsical piece that is the subject of this post.

Contributor

Wow, what an overpriced and butt ugly pendant.  It looks more like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.  

Honored Contributor

I already novelty ones.  I have the 14K bird in a cage  (36 inch chian (which I love) and a 14k Hot Air Balloon also on a 36 inch chain..