Trusted Contributor

Who is on "waitlist" for this bad boy? Now don't tell a lie lol! Any opinions?

[ Edited ]
J359995
Italian Gold Pinocchio Pendant w/ Chain 14K Gold 7.7g

Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 2.44.15 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Who is on "waitlist" for this bad boy? Now don't tell a lie lol! Any opinions?

my opinion is is that i really like whimsy in jewelry sometimes, but certainly not at this price!

enjoy for those of you who are ordering or love it.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Who is on "waitlist" for this bad boy? Now don't tell a lie lol! Any opinions?

I remember when Antonella first presented this little Italian gold doll necklace--very sweet, clever and adorable to look at, but not something I would ever wear.

I hope whoever owns it enjoys it!

Honored Contributor

My guess would be if you buy gold from a TV  shopping channel, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.  It's overpriced and not the greatest quality.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

LOL!!! Better hurry before it sells out.

Honored Contributor

I don’t buy any expensive jewelry anymore.

I’m 74 years old, a widow and with a very bad back, I don’t travel much anymore.

I have very different taste from my daughters and my 5 granddaughters.

So when I die they’d just sell the good stuff and donate all of the other.

My worst fear is that what they might think is junk, actually isn’t.  Eventually ( when I’m bored for something equally boring for something to do I’ll separate the good from my favorite junk.  When my husband died I gave them some of the expensive stuff he bought when they were with him to pick it out.

I’ll guess their are people here similar to me as far as the jewelry.

Honored Contributor

If I had a thousand plus dollars to spend on jewelry, I wouldn't buy a Pinocchio pendant. But there's something for everyone, just like fashion.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

It looks more like the tin man than Pinocchio and way outta my price range. 

Honored Contributor

That is a stinkin' cute piece!  Wear it in good health!Smiley Happy

My DIL knows what I have (I sadly never had a girl, but boy do I now!!!!!), and she knows the value.  I'm going to give her some of my gold which she loves.  I'm a silver girl!

Trusted Contributor

I think I'll ave to pass on this one.