Honored Contributor

Who is buying Imperial Gold Today?

So who is spending $1700 plus on Imperial  Gold jewelry today?  Thank God I no longer have those needs/ wants  for jewelry any more!  In my 40's and 50's I went nuts over jewelry.  Glad those days of my life are over😄

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is buying Imperial Gold Today?

i never liked the style of Imperial Gold...jmo

Esteemed Contributor

Not me. By the time you add tax and shipping the prices are to much for me. Besides, if I’m going to spend that kind of money on something I want to see and touch it first. I also went nuts in my 40’s and 50’s and now I rarely wear anything more than earrings. 

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Not me. By the time you add tax and shipping the prices are to much for me. Besides, if I’m going to spend that kind of money on something I want to see and touch it first. I also went nuts in my 40’s and 50’s and now I rarely wear anything more than earrings. 

@Meowingkitty  Yes....I might wear earrings....and MAYBE a necklace.....sometimes I forget and leave house with no jewelry on!  What is up with that?  Must be retirement 😄

Respected Contributor

I never cared for the Imperial Gold line...I love gold, and have a lot! Not buying anything today, but I like to look!

Respected Contributor

Personally, I do not like this style at all.  and the prices of gold now are outrageous.  Really a whole day of gold?????

Honored Contributor

Not me even though I love the tri-color bracelet TSV I'm not thrilled with having to clean the tiny crevises in Imperial Gold.  But we're moving and we need a new Couch/Chair and a new TV so that's where the gold money will be going....... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I like the ring that goes with the TSV in the tri gold but I'm not ordering it.  I have so much jewlery and I wear more of the bali style jewelry these days.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Personally, I do not like this style at all.  and the prices of gold now are outrageous.  Really a whole day of gold?????

I have only turned to QVC a few times today and the pieces  i have seen at those times are  Imperial Gold, Judith Ripka, a gold and tanzenite ring....and all were i believe $1,000 and up.................never happening here with out seeing and examining the piece myself.....just seems to me even though gold prices have increased...QVC has gone to offering alot of designer pieces whereby you are not just paying for the gold but also the designer names.............

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not buying but I do like the style especially the workmanship.

I guess I'm ahead of my time! I'm in my early 30s and I've always gone crazy over jewelry ever since I can remember. I wear it even when I'm home. I can't leave the house without at least a few pieces on. It genuinely makes me happy.

~Live with Intention~