QVC Social Team

Who doesn't love Sweepstakes?!

[ Edited ]

If you love Diamonique and you're feeling lucky, there's a great opportunity to win an Ultimate Diamonique Jewelry Wardrobe. There will be 4 grand prize winners. No purchase is necessary, void where prohibited and must be 18 years of age. 

Here's a link to enter> Diamonique Sweepstakes

Good luck to all that enter!

Regular Contributor

Re: Who doesn't love Sweepstakes?!

Don't know if it's just me but when I put my email address in and hit submit I get taken to the ACM sweepstakes page. I hope I'm entered in the right contest for the Diamonique.

New Contributor

I had the same result as sue bee ...when I put my email address in and hit submit, I get taken to the ACM sweepstakes page.  I too hope I am entered in the right contest for the Diamonique.

Regular Contributor

Glad it is not just me.

QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

@sue bee wrote:

Don't know if it's just me but when I put my email address in and hit submit I get taken to the ACM sweepstakes page. I hope I'm entered in the right contest for the Diamonique.

@sue bee @Steelers24 - not sure why you are seeing that but you are entered in the Diamonique Sweepstakes. Good luck!

Regular Contributor

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure I was in the Diamonique sweepstakes.  Thanks for the luck. Hope I'm one of the winners.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Oh Well Guess I didn't win. That's ok.

Frequent Contributor

I just entered and I hit submit and it told me I was entered and I stayed on the same page and it was showing diamonique