Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,250
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Does anyone know about this brand? Thanks

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,476
Registered: ‎03-20-2012

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?

I believe this brand used to make beautiful evening bags years ago. It was very good quality in the bags. I have not heard or seen the jewelry line.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,250
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?

@Fressa Thanks, I guess I will keep researching the line.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,761
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?

The bay sometimes has some fancy mesh handbags made by this company.  some are quite old and most are very pretty.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,250
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?


@Kalli wrote:

The bay sometimes has some fancy mesh handbags made by this company.  some are quite old and most are very pretty.


@Kalli From what I have been reading a lot of the jewerly is mesh too.

 

If I find my bracelet I will post it here.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,020
Registered: ‎09-12-2010

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?

Whiting and Davis has made beautiful mesh evening bags for many years.....very exquisite. I've seen a few of their jewelry pieces, mainly bracelets and rings, on HSN. You could check them out under their vendor list to see if they still offer them. The company has been around for quite awhile. If I had more of a need, I would have collected their beautiful mesh bags.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,091
Registered: ‎03-17-2010

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?

Make sure when shopping pre-owned Whiting and Davis handbags that you are purchasing the real deal!  They are equisite in quality and are hallmarked but there are fakers out there as well as other brands copying "the look"....  

 

I'd LOVE to see a W&D piece of jewelry!!  Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,250
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?


@Q4u wrote:

Make sure when shopping pre-owned Whiting and Davis handbags that you are purchasing the real deal!  They are equisite in quality and are hallmarked but there are fakers out there as well as other brands copying "the look"....  

 

I'd LOVE to see a W&D piece of jewelry!!  Woman LOL 


@Q4u Do you know if the fake ones would have the stamp on the back?

 

If this bracelet and earrings are the real thing, then I would be happy.

 

I do have a jewerly store that I could take it to see if they know.

 

Thanks, I will keep checking in till I find out something.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,250
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?

SALE Whiting and Davis Hematite Bracelet, Pendant, Earrings are RingI found the earrings and the bracelet has 5 of these stones. I will keep looking for the bracelet.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,091
Registered: ‎03-17-2010

Re: Whiting and Davis Jewerly?


@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

Make sure when shopping pre-owned Whiting and Davis handbags that you are purchasing the real deal!  They are equisite in quality and are hallmarked but there are fakers out there as well as other brands copying "the look"....  

 

I'd LOVE to see a W&D piece of jewelry!!  Woman LOL 


@Q4u Do you know if the fake ones would have the stamp on the back?

 

If this bracelet and earrings are the real thing, then I would be happy.

 

I do have a jewerly store that I could take it to see if they know.

 

Thanks, I will keep checking in till I find out something.


Yes, some of the counterfeit (fake) ones have all the details down... what they don't do well is the font type, spacing between letters and the overall quality of the piece..... I'm talking about the purses.  I've never seen their jewelry so I don't know about it.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*