Valued Contributor

Re: Which jewelry is an absolute must for you?

Heidi Daus on HSN or, her own website!! Not all of it, I like the quieter pieces. I LOVE her brooches! Try and buy one every Christmas. I have a special fondness for her Victorian and Eduardian style pieces. I've met Heidi...she's the real deal through and through. I just want her gorgeous hair!!!
Trusted Contributor

I always wear earrings. 95% of the time it is yellow gold hoops and small diamond studs in my second pierce. I never take my wedding ring off.

I also always wear a watch, even to the beach. I think it all my years of teaching that made me obsessed with knowing what time it is.

Esteemed Contributor

Earrings daily and my signature silver bracelet. Family gift on mother's day. I don't want to take it off, I just add bracelets and watches to it. I also like to wear my 'tree of life' necklace. All the women in my family wear it. I only take it off to wear a different necklace. Most of the time I wear a right-hand ring -- even if just a simple band on the weekends.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

My wedding ring (always) and earrings whenever I leave the house.

Respected Contributor

Earrings,rings (left and right), almost always necklace, watch.
Honored Contributor

EARRINGS!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

My wedding band always. When I dress up on Sundays and any special time, I wear a necklace with a stone or pendant attached. Sometimes I wear an accompanying bracelet. Almost never wear earrings. Never had my ears pierced and only very special times I'll wear clip on styles. I guess I'm not a big jewelry person.

Esteemed Contributor

Always wear my watch and earrings. My wedding band has never been off my finger but I do not always wear my diamond and eternity band.

Super Contributor

Earrings.

Super Contributor

18K Earrings.... I even wear them during the day when I

am home alone... I wear gold bracelets on each wrist

and only remove them if I have to go to Hospital..