Contributor

Re: Which diamonique tennis bracelet do you love and wear?

I have two favorites. The one I wear daily is J263574. I believe it is based on Leah Williams bracelet. It is an Epiphany and holds up very well. I would prefer a different clasp (more like the Judith Ripka one). I hate the figure 8 safety clasps. They catch on things.

The other one is by Judith Ripka. It is J276206 usually referred to as the Ice Cube bracelet. I enjoy both of them.

katiebeau

Contributor

I've worn the same Diamonique tennis bracelet every day for over 15 years. It's in sterling silver (before epiphany) baguettes and rounds, very believable sized stones! I wear it alone, with a watch or with multiple bracelets and I still get compliments all the time. I can not tell you how many 14 gold bracelets I have had that cost 4 times as much and have broken. kinked. unraveled or fallen off my wrist. This is my favorite piece of jewelry, I absolutely love it...and it will never go out of style.

Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Kalli said:

Thanks ladies! I'll go check out the ones you've mentioned.

If anyone has both SS and epiphany, do these appear similar or is the SS brighter than epiphany?

Kalli--I have two in white gold, and one little epiphany toe ring. Those two metals appear very similar in color and luster, but SS (at least QVC's) is brighter and generally shinier. Hope this helps!

Valued Contributor

my diamond one--I don't like/ buy cubic zirconia.

New Contributor

Over the years I've purchased 2 epiphany tennis bracelets. Both, without fail, broke at the clasp. I sent one in a few times to be repaired and eventually lost it. I purchased the second one a little after and it broke as well. I returned it for a refund. this was about 5 or 6 years ago. I've been hesitant to try again but I love the look and affordability of the epiphany tennis bracelets.
Regular Contributor

I just lost my 14kt yellow gold tennis bracelet and I am gutted. I have looked everywhere. Sad that I have will never be able to afford to replace. Enjoy your bracelets every day!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I love Victoria Wieck's absolute diamond tennis bracelets. I have all of hers, lol. They sparkle like crazy and her silver doesn't tarnish. I've gotten tons of compliments on them. Next favorite is Judith's ice cube bracelet. I don't wear it a lot because of the way it's put together. I don't think it's a bracelet to wear on an every day basis. I wear it on special occasions.