Super Contributor

Re: Where is the best place to find retired Diamonique pieces?

On 3/14/2015 Seashoregirl said: Thanks for all the advice! Can I ask how to save the search and see sold listings? I can't seem to find them. Thanks again!!

When you do a search, towards the top left hand part of the results page, under the three boxes that say "All listings/auctions/buy it now", there is a green link with a + sign in front of it that says "+ Follow this search". If you click that, you will be notified when something new matches your search perimeters.

To see sold listings, go to the left of the page once you get your search results. There will be options such as style, material, color, brand, size, condition, format, etc. Towards the bottom of those options is Show Only, and sold listings is a check box option under that.

HTH

Regular Contributor

Thanks!! Does Bella Luce come in 14k yellow gold?
Respected Contributor

I've sold all my Diamonique with the exception of a few pairs of studs. I did it in lots , so pendants, bracelets, earrings. If you wait long enough it will show up.

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2015 esmeraldagooch said:

I've sold all my Diamonique with the exception of a few pairs of studs. I did it in lots , so pendants, bracelets, earrings. If you wait long enough it will show up.

Esmeralda: Can you please tell me where you sold all of your jewelry? I'm in the process of polishing and writing descriptions of my jewelry getting ready to sell it. This time, I'm doing it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2015 seaswirl said:
On 3/16/2015 esmeraldagooch said:

Esmeralda: Can you please tell me where you sold all of your jewelry? I'm in the process of polishing and writing descriptions of my jewelry getting ready to sell it. This time, I'm doing it! Smiley Happy

Well, The first 4 times I sold it as scrap gold to US gold buyers in NY. Then fluffy was talking about ebay which I had sold to in the past and decided to sell another lot of gold jewelry as jewelry. I sold ten thousand dollars worth, but ebay and paypal took two thousand in fees. Won't do that again.

Respected Contributor

Why not check out diamond bistro and loupe troop. I think they may be less expensive or free for the first listings...

Super Contributor

I would check your local Consignment Shops.