Occasional Contributor

Re: Where is Michael Dawkins?

I was checking the forums for this exact reason. Love Michael Dawkins designs and have been thinking he is due for a Today's Special Value. I have so much of his jewelry and am waiting to pounce on something new.

Esteemed Contributor

Having worked retail during my entire college experience, I always remember January as the "clearance" month. Perhaps this is the same at the Q. Though I don't watch much, this may be the case, even with jewelry.

Love MD, too, and will look forward for that show.

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 mia 2 said:

Have a feeling he may be gone from the Q. I will be soooo disappointed. Doesn't look like there is anything in the schedule for him. So much of his line is on clearance at very good prices.

Check your Program Guide ..... he has 2 shows either Wed or Thurs this week!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes he was on this morning! I own several of his pieces that are so well made and different.

His gemstone bib necklace (J293133) is gorgeous but way out of my budget at this time.

Respected Contributor

I just saw him early yesterday morning, most all the pieces were on clearance, but he said they were just making room for all the new pieces he has coming this Spring. Sounds like he will still be around. I love his pieces but his prices have gone up also.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone buy anything?

They had a lot on sale !!

Respected Contributor

there was 3 pages of selections and now there are 2. i missed out on the necklaces i had my eye on - they are gone but i was on the fence anyway, they were still pricey (no easy pay) they may pop back into inventory...

i purchased two rings a while ago : love them!!!! true to size . a reviewer said Michaels pieces are like potato chips. you can't have just one!

looks nice on ring finger:

Michael Dawkins Sterling Beaded Granulation Band Ring - J272028

Mine is the Black Spinel version:

Michael Dawkins Sterling Moonstone and Crystal Statement Ring - J290783