Valued Contributor

Re: Where is Michael Dawkins?

Jerseygirl~ I didn't know there were MDawkins pieces on ebay. On no! Glad to hear he's back at all, I thought he might be leaving. Will be there on Jan. 22nd to watch. Thanks Ruby Woo.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Could have sworn I saw a quick glimpse of Michael Dawkins at the party on Lisa's goodbye show. If not him, it was his double. Tall, good-looking, dark jacket, white shirt with open collar, great hair. Hmmmmmm

Honored Contributor

Isn't he pretty much getting out of jewelry in favor of home decor? I believe I read he'd closed his NY jewelry store and opened a home decor store.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

On 12/31/2014 mia 2 said:

Jerseygirl~ I didn't know there were MDawkins pieces on ebay. On no! Glad to hear he's back at all, I thought he might be leaving. Will be there on Jan. 22nd to watch. Thanks Ruby Woo.

OMG--I have bought most of my pieces on ebay. I have one jewelry box just with bracelets and rings from MD . Many sellers have "new" items for much less than the regular price. Its actually addictive and dangerous.

Honored Contributor

I don't think he wanted to sell out like Honora did. He did a few junk pieces with spinel and then disappeared. I don't think he ever did bronzo. He must have drawn the line at that.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Ford1224 said:

I don't think he wanted to sell out like Honora did. He did a few junk pieces with spinel and then disappeared. I don't think he ever did bronzo. He must have drawn the line at that.

I don't think he ever did the bronzo thing either and I'm glad of that. I liked his pieces very much. It seems that so many of the jewelry lines on Q are made of the same old same old material - I'm sure that it because Q dictates that the "designers" use so much of Q's product - such as spinel, bronzo and even DMQ.

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 lynettey said:

MD is one of the few brands I buy on QVC. He usually has two TSV's each year, and had none last year. I hope he was just too busy with his new line and that 2015 will be back to normal.

MD is the ONLY one I purchase from. His jewelry, for most part, is clean lines, contemporary jewelry which I love.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Very interesting..I had made a prediction Lisa R would be starting a new venture with him..strange ..shes gone..hes gone..she seemed quite enamored by him.. maybe a new line is in the works

Honored Contributor

I miss him too. He sure is nice to look at. He's so soft spoken showing his jewelry, it's wonderful.

The full package. Nice to look at and someone who's selling something but isn't screaming at the TV. Hummmmm??? I'm sold.

Valued Contributor

On 1/10/2015 annabellethecat said:

I miss him too. He sure is nice to look at. He's so soft spoken showing his jewelry, it's wonderful.

The full package. Nice to look at and someone who's selling something but isn't screaming at the TV. Hummmmm??? I'm sold.

Mmmm hmmm, very nice to look at. I'd enjoy a starry night with him.