Regular Contributor

Where is Honora on this jewelry day?

I'm so disappointed there's no Honora shows on this jewelry day. It's also the birthstone of June so it would have been nice to have at least 1 hour of it.  They've hardly had any shows since Joel retired.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Honora on this jewelry day?

They had one Honora item .. Pearl with Diamonds on this morining

about 7 .. with Nancy H. ... it was beautifu. ....

Esteemed Contributor

i was hoping for a button-style stud earring....my granddaughter lost one ...we think she lost it while taking her mask on and off at work!!

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 :  Check on EBay for "Shell Pearl Studs".  These look and wear like high end cultured pearls (I compared them to my Mikimoto pearls and couldn't tell the difference); they are man made by repeatedly dipping a "seed" into ground up nacre.  You will love the price!

Respected Contributor

Honora was one of the lucky ones that had a show on the 4th Annual Fine Jewelry Sale on April 4 despite the event shrinking down from 24 to 7 hours. Most of the shows that were on today were rescheduled from the cancelled April 4 and May 7 events. But I agree, they should have had Honora on since it's right before June birthdays. Look for Honora on the mid-July Gem Day.

Super Contributor

I noticed one item from Honora. I hope they will continue to bring more ming pearls.