Valued Contributor

Re: Where in the world is Barbara Bixby in person?

Yes, I noticed this visit the prices on Bixby were all higher.  I wonder why.  I have no interest in spending for her items these higher prices. Will stick with Jai, Hagit and Or Paz.  

Esteemed Contributor

@september I agree. Her pieces were always beautiful and expensive and while I admire several of the new items, I am not going to spend that kind of money on it. I'm really trying to just enjoy what I have and not buy anything new - no matter how much I admire it.

Esteemed Contributor

@mia 2 Hagit's prices are quite a bit more than what they were a couple of years ago. I haven't bought anything from her in a while which makes me sad because I do like her jewelry designs very much and they were quite unique but reasonable in price.

Valued Contributor

GinaV24~~Have noticed her prices have gone up quite a bit. The ones I have of hers are some of my favorites, but will think twice now if ordering.  However, I don't have to think much on Bixby pieces now...I am not interested in spending that much money on jewelry these days  .Nice to hear from someone else who likes Hagit's pieces.   Mia

Frequent Contributor

All of the new BB pieces are not very intereting at all, and they are obscenely overpriced.

I didn't find anything even remotely attractive.

Her older pieces are great. I treasure them and wear often. I got most of my BB collection on ebay as I haven't been shopping here on QVC at all.

Trusted Contributor

For a time, I shopped for her QVC pieces at T.J. Maxx.  I buy occasionally from her QVC line - but usually if the piece is on sale/clearance.  

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@just wonder wrote:

Not enjoying the show very much without her.  Her jewelry is too pricey not to have her do the lovely presentations IMO.

I tuned in a couple of hours ago and she was on with Antonella, but she did not look well and looked as though she had aged (which the medications will do to you). Never-the-less, stil quite beautiful.Smiley Happy

We all look like we have aged, because we have.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky