Respected Contributor

Re: Where do you buy your jewelry from?

Pearl Paradise, Cortez Pearls,  Jurnecka Creations, Kojima Pearl Company, Kamoka Pearl farm.

Super Contributor

Shopgoodwill(dot)com is a great place to find nice pieces.

Some of my favorite pieces I purchased from the Q years ago:  Honora white pearl and neon apatite necklace, RLM sterling infinity cross necklace, fire opal ring and a sterling silver bracelet with a lavender jade charm.

Artisan pieces from arts and craft shows.

Super Contributor

Someone likes pearls😃....me to.  I need to check out the brands you listed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I generally buy only 14k or 18k.  I like sarraf online for gold jewelry.  The prices are lower than Q and most other retailers.  I buy from Evine too but only certain lines.  For example, Chuck's jewelry quality has taken a huge dive the last few years.  There are very few of his pieces that I might even consider buying.  I do love Effy, BHG, Fierra, Michael V gold jewelry.  Fierra is my new fave.  I bought a 14k rose gold opal ring and pr of earrings and they are spectacular.  But a few pieces in this line don't have a lot of gold so they go for low prices.  I never buy jewelry from HSN due to poor/cheap quality.   The last purchase I made from Q was an Imperial Gold bracelet.  Otherwise, it's been a few years since my last real gold purchase from them.  I don't like most of Q's gold jewelry because it's so bloomin' flimsy, cheap.

I found a fantastic jeweler in town, a small business, that does incredible work.  They've made pieces for me and modified others.  I am in awe of their work and quality.

If you love moissanite, shop at moissanitecodotcom.  They will make their pieces in rose gold, which I love.  They also clearly identify the different grades of moissanite unlike other retailers.  I'll take moissanite over diamonds any day.

Respected Contributor

Evine - Gems En Vogue mainly, now.

- Gallery De Bijoux, back in my diamond collecting days.

James Avery - my solid silver pieces, mostly without stones and a few with.

(I did get some pieces, a few years back now, from Carolyn Pollack's Sincerely Southwest line and her Native American artist's lines too.)

i would definitely say those are what I have the most of.  With a few pieces from Chuck Clemency too thrown in the mix!! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

I no longer buy jewelry, don't need anymore pieces.

I used to have custom earrings and rings made at a great local jeweler.

Honored Contributor

Two of my last three ring purchases were Effy from Macy's.  The third ring was from Macy's also. On super duper clearance. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I buy most of my jewelry from the Q, but  do buy my artisan jewelry from Evine(Samuel B). I love the Q's Diamonique and for the price you can't beat it. I just got an Affinity diamond ring on clearance and I love it.

Honored Contributor

I love Hagit pices here.

After Hagit, I use a local shop and Ross-Simons who has a fantastic web site.  Everything in their catalog is photographed life size and haven't ever had a problem frrom them!

Honored Contributor

For me none of the jewelry on the Q can even come close to Evine's, Evine has the best vendors with smart settings and designs. Q's gemstone pieces all very generic to me.