Honored Contributor

When you choose your jewelry, do you do dragonflies, or butterflies, or ????

[ Edited ]

I haven't or don't, and don't see that changing. But I know other people do. How about snake, or animal heads in the form of a clasp? They do so much now, I just wonder.

Honored Contributor

Re: When you choose your jewelry, do you do dragonflies, or butterflies, or ????

I have some beautiful Tara Tarantino pieces in hair jewelry. I have a clipper with a caterpillar and a dragonfly. 

Honored Contributor

Re: When you choose your jewelry, do you do dragonflies, or butterflies, or ????

Love jewelry with dragonflies or butterflies.  I don't do ANYTHING snake!

Respected Contributor

No.  Not a fan of this type of jewelry.  Never have been.,

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spiders and snakes. I own a pair of stud earrings, black enamel in sterling, that look like black widow spiders. Even the underside has red hourglass marks on them and I'm the only one who knows they are there.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Custom Tahitian pearl , sterling silver octopus pendant.

_30187.jpg

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

_30187.jpg

@esmeraldagooch  LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like exotic animals, including reptiles and frogs.  Absolutely no snakes though.  I think cutesy things like dogs and cats kind of look hoarder-ish.

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

_30187.jpg

@esmeraldagooch  Sorry Essie, can't see this. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

_30187.jpg

@esmeraldagooch  LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

Thank you.. You choose your metal, finish to the metal and the type of pearl for the mantle.  They come bigger and smaller.   If you google this you will find the thread about me making this pendant.      It's posted on pricescope.

octopus-babies-in-a-large-range-of-colors-now-how-to-decide