Honored Contributor

Re: When was the last time you saw a Q jewelry item....

Me, in the last month

Adi-Paz-Gemstone-Accent-Graduated-Filigree-Band-Ring-14K.product.J357029

It came to my attention in a morganite thread, but it was also done in aquamarine, my birthstone.   Must not have had many, I see it's no longer available.    When I made my purchase it was at the "event price" of $212.   After thinking about it overnight, I decided to get the morganite ring too but the price had gone up to $224, then $249

Something that sold me on the Adi Paz is that it's not made in China.   I have nothing against China but there are some great artisans all over the world.

I have Or Paz hoop earrings that I love but I have my eye on some Imperial Silver

I miss the old days, before everything was "designer".   I used to watch Jane every Sunday morning for her silver shows.   I still wear the 100" bead necklace.   I also shop at TJMaxx for jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

It was not on the Q but on Ross Simons and I bought it yesterday.  A lovely 14k Italian gold filigree necklace and I could not resist.  I have lots of his gold jewelry and it is all very nice.  If it was not as I expected it to be then I would never come back again.  Therefore, I am a repeat buyer.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG Agree with you about Ross Simons; he has some beautiful gold pieces!  Just bought a gold necklace yesterday and plan on layering with another gold necklace I have from him.  I have never sent anything back either that I bought from Ross, love the colorful catalogs he sends out!

Honored Contributor

Actually I saw an american west doe enhancer around 4th of july - bought it.

Then they restocked the linea scythe necklace and I bought that too, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I bought the box link bracelet from JAI when they ran it on sale several months ago..  I figured I have to have something from Scott, since I had a couple things from Angela, the previous rep.