Honored Contributor

When is next silver jewelry sale?

I've got to calm down, I'm buying more rings than ever.  Money is not the issue, playing games with prices is.  When I don't get some sort of deal I feel guilty.  Besides some of those new retail prices are ridiculous.  (JAI)

Respected Contributor

Re: When is next silver jewelry sale?

@depglass wrote:

I've got to calm down, I'm buying more rings than ever.  Money is not the issue, playing games with prices is.  When I don't get some sort of deal I feel guilty.  Besides some of those new retail prices are ridiculous.  (JAI)

Are you asking when the next sale is so you make sure you miss it? LOL

Trusted Contributor

@depglass 

Isn't there a big silver bonanza type sale on March 1? They use to have one every year around that time. Back in the day you could get the most amazing deals. 

Respected Contributor

@cjm61   I used to love Big Bonanza Silver Day and Creed Silver Day.  I would take a vacation day from work so I didnt miss any of those programs.  Bought alot of nice silver too most of which I still have and wear.

Used to like Silver Style on Sunday mornings too.  I bought stering silver and enamal bangles in every color available many years ago and they still are one of my most worn bangles.  Jane Treacy and Jill Bauer were the hosts of that show that I remember.