Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,696
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?

I saw one quick promo and the hosts have been teasing me with Paraiba topaz rings.  I lost one of mine and it needs replacing.  I'll get a slightly different style in case this one turns up. 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 78
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?

It starts to morrow night at 11pm. He will have a special tennis bracelet with purple garnets

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,445
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?


@depglass wrote:

I saw one quick promo and the hosts have been teasing me with Paraiba topaz rings.  I lost one of mine and it needs replacing.  I'll get a slightly different style in case this one turns up. 


I am on the West Coast and he has a show this morning at 10am.  The big one starts tomorrow.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,696
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?

Purple garnets, another gem on my bucket list.  I have one ring from Chuck and one from someone else.  Chuck's has superb color and I'm sure Michael's offerings will, too.  I'm doomed, I say, doomed. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,445
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?


@depglass wrote:

Purple garnets, another gem on my bucket list.  I have one ring from Chuck and one from someone else.  Chuck's has superb color and I'm sure Michael's offerings will, too.  I'm doomed, I say, doomed. 


LOL. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,144
Registered: ‎09-14-2010

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?

I will sooooo be watching - love Michael and a lot of his pieces!

I bought one of his purple garnet rings when he first introduced that color stone - it is really pretty... must I have another piece... hmmm... we will see......

 

Pretty color!! ❤️

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,445
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?


@sunshine 919 wrote:

@depglass wrote:

I saw one quick promo and the hosts have been teasing me with Paraiba topaz rings.  I lost one of mine and it needs replacing.  I'll get a slightly different style in case this one turns up. 


I am on the West Coast and he has a show this morning at 10am.  The big one starts tomorrow.Smiley Happy


Sorry this information was obviously wrong.  I guess the line up on my channel was way off.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,834
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?

I will watch for fun, but from what I have seen on the scheduled shows.... same old,same old. 

Makes me wonder why he doesn't change the designs? At least a little!

But I love his enthusiasm and knowledge.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,475
Registered: ‎07-23-2010

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?

saw a few minutes of the show before I went to sleep and the bracelet is lovely but I will have to pass for now.  if you buy any of his pretty items, I hope you enjoy them very much.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,696
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: When is Michael Valitutti's anniversary show?

I thought the tennis bracelet a bit "plain" for $400.00.  So I went with a three stone ring surrounded by zircons.  I'm learning to appreciate his flashier designs as long as I stay away from those huge honkers.