Respected Contributor

I have lots of nice gold pieces of jewelry from QVC when gold was so much cheaper.

There are a couple of pieces I didn't get due to putting it off.  Then gold goes way up!

One is an 18K domed Byzantine bracelet.  The other was a gorgeous gold rose ring.

Is there a piece you WISH you had bought when gold was less expensive?

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Yes, it was a gold and jade bracelet, and at the time it was just not in my budget. Today I would grab it in a heartbeat. I just saw that bracelet once, but I never forgot it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I also have a lot of gold from qvc, from years ago.  There is a necklace that I wanted and never purchased, just putting it off for a better time to spend the money.  It's to late now, gold is way to expensive and I don't wear as much jewerly as I did when I was working full time.

Respected Contributor

There was also a pair of Imperial Gold earrings I would have bought.  I have one pair, but they offered them in a larger size.  I would love to have the larger size now too.  There's a possibility they may offer them again, but it won't be at the price it was.  Also, they had lever backs, now just French wires.  They were kite or marquise shaped.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I now appreciate the gold look. There are a number of items I'd love to have. I'll need to keep my eyes open for certain pieces. I had seen some pieces on JTV awhile back, last night I dreamt I worked there. LOL

Honored Contributor
Twenty years ago treated myself Imperial Gold wheat & basket weave bracelet measured close to half inch 24 grams of gold. You can imagine how magnificent this was, cost around 800.00 today's market shudder to think. Sad to say it was stolen. Though I did have home owners insurance chose not to replace. There are several reasons that won't go into here. Imperial Gold no longer made in America. Do recall regret buying large 18K Imperial Gold wheat bracelet, when I went back to order sold out recall 1200.00 steal in today's market. Sad but true!💁
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I wish I would have gotten a pendant and earrings with the Greek key design.  My DH & I went to the Greek Islands on our honeymoon.  I deeply regret not getting anything with that symbol to remember the unbelievably beautiful places.

Honored Contributor

I order a beautiful weighty white gold dome ring with laser cut stars on it.  I loved that ring and it's sparkle.  I had an unexpected expense come up so felt I had to return it.  I've looked for it again ever since. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I wish I'd ordered an Imperial Gold necklace back in the day.  Won't spend the $ now for one. Oh well. 😉

Honored Contributor

Yes, their gold back in the day --- so beautiful!  I used to keep "wish lists".  I thought --- I will order these pieces some day.  Well, some day came and went.  I really loved all their gold back then and little did we know how much the prices were going to escalate!!!  

I, too, loved the Imperial gold and had many items on my list.  But sadly never puchased any.

I don't know if any of you remember the Beverly Hills gold line.  I did actually order a nice rope necklace, a pendant and a bracelet.  But they had many more pieces I wanted.  Their items were packaged so beautifuly in pink, kind of suede-like containers.

Also, their gold and gemstone items were awesome.  I could kick myself in the behind for not getting more items.

Now, even the silver for the most part is out of my range.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin