Trusted Contributor

Re: Whats up with the Italy show

@tough_kitty wrote:

Not everybody can afford $300 gold earrings and $5,000 gold bracelet..... No one is forcing you to watch the shows.... you are free to go to the store and purchase your pure gold elsewhere..... 

That's exactly where I buy my real gold jewelry. I don't buy or wear resin-filled or mystery metal bronzo jewelry.

Contributor

Obviously we can afford nice pieces in REAL GOLD or REAL STERLING SILVER, otherwise we would not be complaining about this disappointing trip to Italy!!!
Valued Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

Not everybody can afford $300 gold earrings and $5,000 gold bracelet..... No one is forcing you to watch the shows.... you are free to go to the store and purchase your pure gold elsewhere..... 

That's exactly where I buy my real gold jewelry. I don't buy or wear resin-filled or mystery metal bronzo jewelry.

And that's exactly why QVC doesn't sell real gold. Problem solved.....no need to complain....

Respected Contributor

I was just chuckling at how awkward the models seem. It's like they are trying to show how you'd wear the jewelry in a social interaction, but be sure to get the watch where the camera can zoom in. Lol. I just found that amusing.
Valued Contributor

Maybe they decided to ditch the prom approach, I am liking it myself.

Respected Contributor

Love 18k gold cuff, but I am not buying, just watching. For that money I can go to Italy which exactly I am doing in September. I really re-evaluated my spending, life is too short, I want to see the world. I was I at city of Padua 3 years ago ( where the shows are taped), really pretty, 30 min from Venice by local train... Ahhhh...
Contributor

Not a fan of that giant table with the tablecloth. Why not use a beautiful Italian carved wooden table? Looks like they are sitting at the kitchen table. Takes up too much space and is distracting. Last night it looked like there was a garbage truck or something out in the street in the background. Wouldn't find that happening at the villa. I get that they are going for a different vibe, but it's all just not coming together. Not feeling it...

Frequent Contributor

I found the whole thing disspointing.....it could have easily been shot at QVC.......and I wasn't impressed with the products.......my idea of the Italy shows are real gold, beautiful scenery & a host wearing something out of the ordinary, although LR was over the top.....these shows were like any other QVC jewelry shows & I didn't like Antonella hidden behind tables......not the special event it was played up to be.......
Super Contributor

Watched on and off all day.  Very disappointing.  In fact, so disappointing I bought a five hundred dollar ring from another site.  

Valued Contributor

Do not like Antonella as the host. Had to turn it off.