Trusted Contributor

What was your favorite "new" (for you) piece of jewelry this year?

Hi,

I thought we could have a thread about everyone's favorite jewelry acquisitions in 2013.

All jewelry is welcome. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Do the math.
Frequent Contributor

Re: What was your favorite ""new"" (for you) piece of jewelry this year?

My very favorite piece of jewelry this year was a necklace from Honora. It is sold out but the item number was J263766. It is a 36 inch station necklace with satin sterling silver beads and white oval shaped smooth pearls. I liked it so much I got a second necklace.

My second favorite piece of jewelry this year that is still available is the affinity angel wings earrings. They look better in person than on TV and sparkle so much. They also slim the face with the elongated wings that tip towards the face. The item number is J260729.

Occasional Contributor

Well seeing there has only been 6 days this year, I just got Shawn's chear my soul speak ring. I really love it. I'm going to have to sit down and write a review =)

Cheers!

Super Contributor

I have wanted a "signature" bracelet for years, but never found exactly the right thing. I knew what I wanted: silver, round/oval links, stones but not too many, textural interest. I found a number of bracelets that came close but weren't my heart's desire. Finally, I found "it" on eBay. It's a QVC Tacori: J33455. Being an eBay buy, I got it for a great price too.

Trusted Contributor

Easy. I picked up a white gold diamond cross with graduated baguettes. I'd been looking for years for the one that spoke to me, and BAM, there it was at my favorite jewelry store. Obscenely priced, but I do love it.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

I'd have to say it's a beautiful fire opal and diamond rose gold ring that I received from my sweet husband for Christmas - what a nice surprise!

Super Contributor

This one:

and this one:

Super Contributor

Oh man, that is hard! I purchased some great pieces last year.

I think it may have to be this one in the black version. The pearls have the most incredible array of colors I've ever seen. It's like mystic topaz in pearls.

Since the stock pics don't do it justice, here's a real shot.

Trusted Contributor

I don't purchase jewelry anymore since the price of gold has gone up so high. I think it's been at least 10 years.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Super Contributor

This one, definitely. {#emotions_dlg.wub}