Honored Contributor

Re: What size hoop earrings are your favorite?

@godi wrote:

My go too hoop is 1 inch. I’m excited to see these, hope they are not hollow. 

@godi  I’m thinking if solid they’d be heavy and uncomfortable. Hollow, if not thin, is not a bad thing.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Mz iMac  I have earrings on right now that look exactly like these!  I love thin, big -- 3" -- hoop earrings; I have pairs in gold, sterling silver, and rose gold.

I like my hoops at least 2", and I have several pairs.

@Caaareful Shopper

2" & 3" hooped earrings are all I wear.  All of mine are gold & rose gold.  I use to have a collection of them.  Most I gave away to my daughter after I retired, another big hoop fan.  Currently I am down to 7 pairs.  The 7th pair are 2" rose gold bamboo w/my name engraved in diamonds (retirement present to myself).

@Mz iMac  I bow down!  Smiley Very Happy Yes!

Honored Contributor

I prefer for 1 1/4" when my hair is up.  When my hair is down, I'll go to 1 1/2 " easily.  

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Huggies...I prefer very small hoops.

Me too.

Respected Contributor

I have huggies, 1inch 1 1/2 and 2inch for going out at night two inch, for anything else it depends on my outfit and weather.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

definitely wont be getting the TSV since they are hollow.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

ACK!  It's too late to cancel my order, I even called CS.  Rat finkles, those TSV hoops have the wretched bead balls on the end of the post, they are going to tear my earlobes when I try to put them on!  What idiots design earrings with round beads on the ends of the posts that make them BIGGER?!?!?  At least calling CS has let me get my order labelled so I don't have to pay the return postage when I send the wretched things back!  Ladies, look closely at those TSV earring posts from the side view and decide if your piercings will tolerate those beaded posts before you order, otherwise you'll be paying the return postage when you send those puppies back the Q!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the 1 1/2 inch white gold polished hoop.
I'm anxious to get them to see the quality and how they look on the ear. They'll be an early bday present
for me. Hopefully they are keepers..