Esteemed Contributor

What's your favorite color of diamond?

I own clear and champagne. Would like to try yellow or blue...or green or red. Can't decide! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Re: What's your favorite color of diamond?

I love champagne. They need to be set in the right color metal though. I don't like them in yellow gold. It takes away from the diamond color. Dark rhodium is good. The other diamond colors are pretty, especially blue, but I think they ruin the look with all the awful colors of rhodium.

Respected Contributor

I like clear, natural colored diamonds. The majority of colored diamonds are heat treated and I am a purist.
Respected Contributor

I really like canary diamonds. I have the blue diamond ring that I bought last year and it's really pretty too.
Super Contributor

I like blue but Affinity quality is spotty. I got one pair of earrings that were gorgeous, but the matching pendant was all washed out, like aqua sea glass.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the clear natural stone....

Esteemed Contributor

I love clear natural and blue conflict free diamonds.

Respected Contributor

I own white diamonds and I have a 2ct black diamond pyramid ring. I don't care for the blue diamonds that the shopping channels sell, they are too dark and don't look like genuine blue diamonds. I would like to own a green diamond ring in yellow gold. Or even yellow gold over silver.

Honored Contributor

I'm not really a diamond girl---but if I were to choose it would the green, my fave color. I have green sapphires that are spectacular. The blue is nice too.

Respected Contributor

White