Esteemed Contributor

What's wrong with no "items recently on air" not working?

I guess they don't want us to see what was on earlier today. I guess they don't want us to spend money today.

And yes I already reported this in the "customer care" forum.  

For a global company, QVC tolerates the worst web people on the planet, or as DH (who works in this field) says, perhaps this is intentional.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's wrong with no "items recently on air" not working?

Off Topic, But when I logged on a few minutes ago, I could respond to a post -- but I can't Post a New Topic. Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Off Topic, But when I logged on a few minutes ago, I could respond to a post -- but I can't Post a New Topic. Any suggestions?

I would sign off of the forum then sign back in. If that doesn't work then try deleting cookies and browsing history. hth Woman Happy @kivah

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

I guess they don't want us to see what was on earlier today. I guess they don't want us to spend money today.

And yes I already reported this in the "customer care" forum.  

For a global company, QVC tolerates the worst web people on the planet, or as DH (who works in this field) says, perhaps this is intentional.

Couldn't agree with you more. Wanted to see something presented in Jill's previous program...or heck, lots of previous programs as I've been gone most of the day. Didn't seem to be a way to do that when I checked earlier. And it made me want to say a not nice word. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Not being able to see items previously presented sounds like a major flub.  That's where I do most of my shopping.  What were they thinking?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Visitor

Agree that this seems intentional so that items don’t sellout!  Not the day to be doing maintenance on the website QVC!!!  Lame excuse!

Frequent Contributor

I agree, that is what I was asking for.  They lost my business.  I was looking for some pieces Isaw ,  and some I missed.  They just said  beauty award is on at 9 so how do see the rest of creede.   What a mess.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

I'm "old" and computer challenged so this is more difficult for me. I shut down and rebooted my computer. And - the problems are still here. I can't post a New Message. The Red Message Button is blocked. At the top of the page, it says Welcome GUEST rather than my name Sandra. When I sign it, it goes to My Acct Page which shows purchases made a while ago. Is QVC messing around with this Blog??? I hope so and hope it's not me - I miss being on here.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@SilleeMee

I'm "old" and computer challenged so this is more difficult for me. I shut down and rebooted my computer. And - the problems are still here. I can't post a New Message. The Red Message Button is blocked. At the top of the page, it says Welcome GUEST rather than my name Sandra. When I sign it, it goes to My Acct Page which shows purchases made a while ago. Is QVC messing around with this Blog??? I hope so and hope it's not me - I miss being on here.

There are problems with Q's website right now so there's no telling what it might be affecting. @kivah

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 and other ladies....if you have a mobile device you should be able to view "items recently on air."  I tried them earlier today when I couldn't review on my laptop.  I just checked it out again and all items presented today were viewable via my iPhone and Kindle Fire.  I still can't view them on my laptop however.  Weird.