Honored Contributor

Re: What's wrong with no "items recently on air" not working?

definitely intentional.....and a bad business strategy.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Sammycat1 and other ladies....if you have a mobile device you should be able to view "items recently on air."  I tried them earlier today when I couldn't review on my laptop.  I just checked it out again and all items presented today were viewable via my iPhone and Kindle Fire.  I still can't view them on my laptop however.  Weird.

@KentuckyWoman,

Still not working on my android tablet or my pc.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

thank u

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Sammycat1 and other ladies....if you have a mobile device you should be able to view "items recently on air."  I tried them earlier today when I couldn't review on my laptop.  I just checked it out again and all items presented today were viewable via my iPhone and Kindle Fire.  I still can't view them on my laptop however.  Weird.

@KentuckyWoman,

Still not working on my android tablet or my pc.

@SilleeMee that is so weird.  I swear I am looking on my Kindle Fire and iPhone as I type this and they are all there listed by show and time. 

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman

When I click on Items Recently On Air then it takes me to one single page with only 17 items showing...period.

Respected Contributor

When I tap on items recently on air, it takes me to items for the current show.  At the top of the screen, there is an icon "view items by show."  When I tap on that, every show that has aired previously and the items in that show are viewable on my iPhone and Kindle Fire.  Can't explain it but I have been viewing off and on all day on my mobile devices.  So sorry others are having issues.  I still can't view on my laptop.  Got to be a glitch somewhere.  I bet that is how lots of customers do their shopping. 

Esteemed Contributor

It never worked on our desktops, Fire, Ipad or cell phones. Didn't work for friends' various devices either.

Miraculously, the problem was fixed for products airing Friday, right at the stroke of midnight.

Intentional. Unprofessional. 

Valued Contributor

@KentuckyWoman Thanks for the tip on trying devices other than my laptop for the items previously aired issue.  I was able to view them on my phone and order a couple of pieces. Stuck on wait list for one because I could not act fast enough.  Was working during the day and my retired husband monopolized the TV.  It was a bad day for technical glitches- I had set my system to record all of the shows and only 3 of them did! Very frustrating because I am a silver lover and there were some good prices.