Honored Contributor

Re: What's going on with RLM?

Didn't he sell his company?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I just purchased a silver piece on sale at the NY store. They claim they're moving but I'm not 100% convinced. Disappointed in all the made in China mystery metal junk.

Valued Contributor

On 12/28/2014 gingi said:

Will he be back on the Q?

I sincerely hope Robert will be returning to QVC early in the new year.

I like the Warhol line and earlier smooth and hammered sterling pieces I have from the RLM line. I won't part with my pieces for anything! It's great that Robert has a certain artistic awareness, and can point out that not only is it visually pleasing it is also nice to feel.

Contributor

I have recently seen, and bought, RLM jewelry in the fashion jewelry departments of Macy's and Dillard's. Designs are more like the earlier pieces I purchased from QVC before the brass and Warhol designs which I, too, did not like.

Honored Contributor

I think things really changed after he had that surgery on his wrist(s). He was out of commission for quite a while. Probably the years of working with his hands took their toll on him.

I'm not sure we'll ever see his jewelry line return like the earlier pieces. I'm just glad I have so many of them. I loved his all silver items.

Super Contributor

I also collected his pieces back in the day, however, was never a fan of his brass designs. I believe his days at QVC are over, at least as we knew them. If there is a pattern here, all I can say is another elite designer down the QVC black hole.
Trusted Contributor

Dollars per minute, guys. DPM. That is what drives the Q business model.