Frequent Contributor

Not much stock online and I haven't seen him on air in a while. Plus, the SoHo, NY store is closing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What's going on with RLM?

He has a line of costume jewelry in department stores.

Frequent Contributor

Will he be back on the Q?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I was hopeful when he sold to Miriam Haskell because I love their jewelry (of course the vintage pieces are awesome) but even some of the current costume jewelry is interesting but when I found RLM pieces at Nordstroms Rack I was honestly disappointed in the mystery metal. Not sure if he's doing anything in silver now??

Honored Contributor

In Oct or Nov there were quite a few RLM lunch time specials. My guess was the line is moving on, but that's just my speculation.

Esteemed Contributor

He is my favorite. Glad I purchased some of his early heavy silver pieces, I have quite a collection of his work. I can't believe the SoHo store is closing. Where is he?
Super Contributor

I used to buy a lot of his silver jewelry as gifts for my niece and sisters back in the day. I have two pairs of silver earrings and one ring. I eventually stopped buying his jewelry because I had to send too much of it back due to defects.

Esteemed Contributor

He used to be on all the time. I liked his stuff, it was different and I still wear a lot of the stuff I got from him. He lost me when he started going into brass.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

He lost my interest when he came out with that tacky line of Andy Warhol inspired jewelry....it was awful. He also creeped me out with his descriptions of how sensual his jewelry was....then he would rub pieces on his lips.....just yuk!
Honored Contributor

I seen one of his bangles at Sam's Club.