Honored Contributor

Re: What's going on between LC and Shop HQ?

Chuck's first pairing was with Kim Prentiss. Karen was going off as Chuck was coming on.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chuck seemed quite happy to be at his new station. One thing I have always appreciated about him is how generous he is to those he works with. He is a team player and never takes sole credit for the success of a show. What a concept.

As another poster stated on the other thread, he was very complimentary to Kim, his first host, who was completely undeserving. Kim is loud but to me and @SilleeMee  [We discussed Kim.], she is also crass. I can only take her in small increments so ended up not watching as much of Chuck's introductory shows as I had planned.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wasnt Kim Boyd Prentiss on the old Shop at Home channel from Nashville, and also a host on JTV?

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Wasnt Kim Boyd Prentiss on the old Shop at Home channel from Nashville, and also a host on JTV?

I think she was.  I remember watching her years ago, I forget what channel but it was in Nashville.  I found her to be very immature and could only watch very briefly.  Kim was also a contestant on the 1-season show "Oprah's Big Give."  I didn't realize she was back on a shopping channel again.