Honored Contributor

What's everybody buying in silver ?

I've seen 2-3 things, high end , of course, that are really pretty.

I always have to pick out the expensive of the lot. LOL

Seems JAI is taking up most of the day.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What's everybody buying in silver ?

Jai is taking up the day because it is the TSV.

I do Miss Robert Lee Morris though.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered JAI hammered silver box chain necklace and the matching earrings.  I would like the agaite bracelet but would like to see it first.

Honored Contributor

That big pearl cuff  of Jai' s  was a beaut ! I got a piece of Imperial Silver because it shines like the sun.

Valued Contributor

Nice to see jewelry on the schedule but I recently sold all of my sterling jewelry and am planning on sellng most of The gold pieces so I will buy nothing  today.

Honored Contributor

I haven't checked the gold price for today the 24th, but, yesterday it was at 1784! I sold off at 1764.

I wouldn't mess around to long.

Honored Contributor

I love silver, but truth be told I'm not a JAI fan.  I have seen some nice things, but nothing I want enough to press the buy button.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Got the new Ecclissi tubogas watch and thinking of picking up an Ultrafine silver piece. Saving my pennies for Gem Day in July.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I do Miss Robert Lee Morris though.  

I do, too. Love his aesthetic and still have many of his pieces.

Respected Contributor

Nothing.  It is not because I don't like anything, either, because I like many of the offerings from Jai-- that koi ring with citrines, and the 72" triple ring necklace, and the stunning, new, pink enameled cherry blossom necklace.  I need to sit on my hands, due to home repair and home improvement expenses this month.  If not but for those expenses, I would be considering the items I mentioned, probably springing for that new pink cherry blossom statement necklace, because pink is my favorite color, yet pink is not well-represented in my jewelry collection.  I hope everyone enjoys all of their purchases! There are so many tempting options at every price range.