Highlighted
Respected Contributor

What kind of jewelry did you ladies wore for the New years celebration? if celebrated of course.

I wore navy blue lace blouse so I picked earrings and necklace with Sleeping Beauty Turqoise and diamonds (my dressy set). No rings or bracelets since I was hosting and I needed to cook, clean and serve.

What about you ladies? Because all of us has so much of stuff that we aparently buying,but whats the use? Please share.

Happy and healthy New Year for all bling lovers!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: What kind of jewelry did you ladies wore for the New years celebration? if celebrated of course.

I wore crystal tear drop earrings -- simple but nice sparkle -- and two (very modest ct wt) diamond tennis bracelets.

Respected Contributor

Re: What kind of jewelry did you ladies wore for the New years celebration? if celebrated of course.

I wore navy blue lace blouse

Did you ladies wore

Because all of us has

so I picked earrings and necklace with

Huh?

Honored Contributor

I'll bet you looked beautiful with your turquoise accenting your navy! And I know what you miean about not wearing rings or bracelets when you're the hostess - I'm the same way! I wore a new purple dressy sweater DH gave me for Christmas and dressy black pants. For jewelry, DD gave me teardrop shaped gold-tone earrings surrounded by small blue topaz stones for my birthday right before Christmas, so of course I wore those! I also wore a blue topaz ring, and two Alex and Ani bangles DD and DS each gave me. I know blue topaz doesn't really go with purple, but I felt good wearing them! Smile

Respected Contributor

Thanks beach-mom! I bet you were excited to wear new pieces! And I think that purple and blue are really nice and sophisticated together. I actually have one of my special occasions rings where a huge 15ct Persian turquoise is accentuated with pale tanzanites and blue topazes.
Honored Contributor

I wear chunky gold and big turquoise (together)........all the time

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

My black Tahitian pearls and diamond studs and two rings--my diamond panther ring and a Sonia Bitton ring. My dress was red, black and grey.