Honored Contributor

Re: What jewelry do you wear that makes you feel beautiful?

@ID2 wrote:

The ring my dh bought me 42 years ago. I look down on it and fall in love with him all over again. Man HappyHeartWoman Happy

@ID2 Awwwwh! That’s so sweet. Love it. 💕

Honored Contributor

As a wedding gift, my DH gave me a 36” strand of pearls. He suggested re-stringing them and making 2  18” necklaces for our granddaughters when they’re old enough to care for them.

Honored Contributor

Anything given to me by my children.

When they were in preschool, the gifts for Mothers Day were a necklace or bracelet they had made. The pride in their face when I would open it....priceless. Very soon after, I would wear that piece of jewelry out to have lunch with the child that gave it to me; didn't matter how large or colorful or....interesting it was... I wore it and loved it. My children all remember that and those lunches.

Now they give me things they picked out and I can tell you the stories as to why XYZ was chosen. You better believe I feel beautiful when wearing these items; the love they contain is over the top. : )

Esteemed Contributor

Diamonds.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anything that's sparkly, and anything that's sentimental. Pieces given to me by my Mom make me feel the most beautiful. One is a Diamonique Epiphany tennis necklace. 

I have inexpensive sparkly pieces that I love to wear. A favorite is a silvertone crystal Michael Kors bangle bracelet that looks like a diamond bracelet. I got a bargain price on it too, 30 something dollars. I wore it next to my MK watch yesterday and I felt like a million bucks. On the right wrist I wore my tsv artisan crafted Bali labradorite bracelet that my Mom gave me for my birthday last year. A week later everything fell apart for us because of news about her health. So that bracelet means everything to me. I guess it's bittersweet beauty. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Jewelry doesn't make me feel beautiful.

I have pieces that I love, and enjoy wearing, but they don't make me feel any different.

Super Contributor

I have jewelry of ALL types and plenty of it but there is just something about pearls...real cultured saltwater pearls. ❤

Esteemed Contributor

I love my tree of life necklace pendant. Lots of comments on this when I wear. My wide wedding band is special (I wear when I travel) and a handful of favorite earrings. A bracelet I never take off. Also, I have a set of rose gold jewelry I have fun with. Yes, makes me feel good.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

I like all kinds of bracelets. Too many usually.

Honored Contributor

My diamond ring.  My husband bought it for me and he thinks I am beautiful and that's all I care about in the beauty department.