Super Contributor

What is your favorite line of jewelry with QVC - or other?

They say diamonds are a girl's best friend, but I prefer beautiful pearls to diamonds-especially in earrings and rings. I love the honora line of pearls, and own several pieces of honora. I no longer work, so I don't require too much jewelry. I still like to wear hoops for every day - or even some dangles. I think those kinds of things makes a woman feel pretty/confident, even if she is just going to the grocery store. I own several watches from Qvc-I have some dressy, and some, just every day wear.

Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite line of jewelry with QVC - or other?

It is rare that a question can be so easily answered, in my experience.

For me, it is Judith Ripka's line of jewelry at the Q, hands down.

Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, my favorite line of jewelry was Ann King's, which has been pretty much phased out. She has a new line of non-QVC jewelry called Realm. It's pretty, but it's sterling and gold clad. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

No such thing with me. I like anything from a $20.00 ring from Ebay or LC to Chuck Clemency and Paul Deasy at HQ, Ripka, Hardy and Carolyn Pollack at QVC, to estate gold bought at local auctions.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few pieces of Arte D'Oro that are spectacular and am eying a few more.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I like Honora and any of the artisan made jewelry from Mexico and Bali and India. Nicky Butlers line is a favorite as is Jay King. I like the lines from Israel too.

Honored Contributor

I have never had a favorite jewelry brand or line anywhere. it is all about the individual piece.

Trusted Contributor

I like a lot of different lines. Prefer my hoop earring to be stainless steel...brand doesn't matter much but most of mine are from Steel By Design.

When it comes to everything else, rings especially, I love Hagit Gorali's designs. Very well made, unique, and not a crazy over the top prices for what you get.

Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2014 willdob3 said:

I have never had a favorite jewelry brand or line anywhere. it is all about the individual piece.

Same here.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Occasional Contributor

Judith Ripka and unique pieces from my travels. Really treasure a gift of pearls from Japan that I alternate with KJL pearls. Love the stuff my mom left me, but it is too fragile to wear.