Valued Contributor

Re: What is better ladies Diamonique or Bella Lucce ??

Bella Luce. 

Super Contributor

@Ladybuggirl wrote:

Today I received a Bella Luce solitaire ring and it's absolutely beautiful.  It sparkles but doesn't look fake.  The 100 facet Diamonique rings just look like glass to me and not realistic.  I do have a ring set from years ago in 14K gold and it still looks amazing and looks like the real thing.  I tend to think that the older Diamonique looked better than what is coming out now.

I agree to where the Bella Luce jewelry is a better price that Diamonique. 

I totally agree on the DQ of old being of better quality. I have many "old" DQ items, mostly rings and they were beautiful when purchased and still are. I've tried some of the more recent DQ and returned them all--just didn't look real.

Trusted Contributor

They are pretty much the same.  Basic difference is that they are marketed under different brand names.  

Much better variety  of styles and stone cuts and metal choices with Bella though.

Valued Contributor

Thank you ladies...I knew you would all come through and help !!  The rings I wnt fro Q and JTV are on waitlist.  I want them to both come so I can see them side by side.  I do have the 5 stone diamonique in solid 14k that I bought a few years ago.  The stones just look a bit dull..So the waitlist order is the 100facet...ut from what I read..I might be better off with the one I have.

Honored Contributor

I prefer bella because of the designs more than the stones.  I own diamonique and absolute as well.  Absolute is probably my least favorite.

Although they all claim to use the best quality stones, I've rec'd items from all lines where the stones are super bright white and look very fake.  

Honored Contributor

I think Bella by far.  It has nicer styles and much more  variety then Diamonique.  The only time Diamonique approaches  is when it has 100 facets. Both are worthless though.

Honored Contributor

ProbaRe: What is better ladies Diamonique or Bella Lucce ??

Probably no diff. Made in the same factory in China,

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Frequent Contributor

Bella by far! As mentioned before, I too have Diamonique...

Bella by far! As mentioned before, I too have Diamonique pieces from 30 years ago set in 14kt.  JTV has way more variety and is a better price than QVC.

Also, for those who don't know, shop their preowned section- an even better deal!

Honored Contributor

I have owned both over the decades, Absolute too.  It's all the same high quality AAA cubic zirconia.  I gave all the pieces set in silver away and I kept the pieces that are in 14K.  I don't know if any of them make pieces in gold anymore.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I agree. Bella Luce styles far and away exceed DMQ styles.