New Contributor

Re: What is better ladies Diamonique or Bella Lucce ??

Thank you for this post!  I feel like I just crawled out from under a rock...had never heard of JTV!  I took a look and saw a ring from my Q wish list...$70 less on JTV.  Same ring?  The pictures are identical and the price so reasonable I ordered, it was a no brainer.  I also saw the Amy ring you mentioned...same ring, but the price difference is significant!  Thanks to your post, JTV has been added to my "favorites."  I'll be checking this site regularly!

Respected Contributor

I would have to say in my experience since I have sampled all three. JTV, HSN then Diamonique. I must say way back when I started buying Diamonique was much clearer and sparkly. My very favorite Absolute piece from HSN was a Suzanne Somers  cushion cut canary yellow ring with platinum over sterling. It is probably over 25 years old and each time I wear it, people grab my hand. My husband used to say to be careful I don’t get bopped over the head for it. So to me, that is the winner.

Honored Contributor

Re: ProbaRe: What is better ladies Diamonique or Bella Lucce ??

Bella Luce of course.  I don't know how they created them, but they look a heck of a lot better then diamonique.  Even diamonique's 100 facets.  It's what sells at JTV.  They don't have much of anything else.  10K, gold jewelry that weigh in about 2 grams, cheap dull diamonds.  It's the wall to wall silver with Bella Lucce  that sells.  

Frequent Contributor

I say Diamonique without a doubt! I have pieces that I bought a long time ago when Diamonique first came on board at QVC. They look as beautiful now as when I first bought them. They are modern and timeless styles in my opinion Give D a try you always have a 30 day money back guarantee if you're not happy. Hope you get on the sparkle band wagon and join our Diamonique Divas! Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@FlaHuntress wrote:

Thank you for this post!  I feel like I just crawled out from under a rock...had never heard of JTV!  I took a look and saw a ring from my Q wish list...$70 less on JTV.  Same ring?  The pictures are identical and the price so reasonable I ordered, it was a no brainer.  I also saw the Amy ring you mentioned...same ring, but the price difference is significant!  Thanks to your post, JTV has been added to my "favorites."  I'll be checking this site regularly!

I also purchased a Tova ring from JTV, it was less than half the price.  I thought one of their rings looked like Amy's, now I know.  Enjoy your new sparklesSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Today's Diamomique is nothing like that of years ago. Today's has a cheap, fake look to it. I also think the shiny sterling silver looks cheaper than the pieces that used to be platinum plated in their Epiphany line.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

I would have to say Bella.  I still buy DMQ or Absolute if the piece appeals to me, but for absolutely wonderful designs and pricing, go with Bella.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's obvious!  Bella Lucce.  I purchased a dancing Bella.  And that thing danced around any diamonique!

Respected Contributor

id say bella luce is better.my diamonique lately has not been the best.the older rings and pieces were so much nicer

Regular Contributor

I think both are really good.  I was wondering if anyone could help me find a diamonique evil eye ring.  I purchased one from QVC years ago and it was lost.  Your help would greatly appreciated.  Thanks.