Valued Contributor

Re: What have you bought from the Vicenza In Italy show..

My coin link bracelet came today and I am really pleased with it.  I was worried about the size, but it fits and looks really expensive.

Frequent Contributor

Re: What have you bought from the Vicenza In Italy show.. ADVANCED ORDER?

Dear Bird Mama:

I kinda wandered away from the screen and went online........I caught a glimpse of J326091......

VINCENZA STERLING CRYSTAL ADJUSTABLE BRACELET.....in SILVER....$39.00....nice, my kind of bracelet.  

Nancy was the Video host, I saw it, I liked it,  so I ordered it....... with the video MUTED!  Next day decided I wanted to order another....checked my ORDER STATUS, just to see if it was shipped and it said ADVANCE ORDER EDD  .........9/25/15.  OMG!

I went to the Bracelet site, this time I listened and watched the video and realized that Nancy did say ADVANCE ORDER FOR LATE SEPTEMBER....over 700 were sold.  

Bird Mama.....have you ever experienced an ADVANCE ORDER situation?  Do you think I'll get the bracelet?  Any opinion is gratefully appreciated..........thanks, Gerri 

PS.......Now if you search J326091 the bracelet comes up, the Video is still there BUT IT SAYS " SORRY THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE"....what does all of this mean, SOLD OUT, NOT FILLING ORDERS???????? 

Honored Contributor

Gerri S - I have ordered something that was on advance order before and it arrived when promised.  Many times they do this with Vicenza pieces because they see the samples at the fair, so close to the QVC broadcast date that there is no why to determine what kind of volumes to order.  I also think QVC hedges it's bets to make sure they order inventory they know will be sold.  Even with advanced orders, there are only so many they can sell.  So as long as your order went through and you received email confirmation that you placed an advanced order, you should be fine.

They probably negotiated a price for so many pieces and once all of those were advanced order, they considered it sold out.  They aren't selling any more to people that didn't place the advance order.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

Re: What have you bought from the Vicenza In Italy show..

I recieved the same coin bracelet today and really liked the look also. Unfortunately the magnet was missing (not in the bag/box, did not fall out - just missing) and it must go back. Man Frustrated

Wonder if there will be another 6.75" available for replacement ....

Frequent Contributor

THANK YOU BIRD MAMA....AKA Bernie!  Appreciate the response.