New Contributor

What has happened to Tova’s jewelry line? There is not much there. Is she phasing out???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What has happened to Tova’s jewelry line? There is not much there. Is she phasing out???

I saw her on main channel in June.  She presented HUGE pink stone dinner ring...........that hummer could knock a person out with one strike.  She's not my taste.

Honored Contributor

Re: What has happened to Tova’s jewelry line? There is not much there. Is she phasing out???

Perhaps it's time for Tova to retire?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My husband (deceased) remembered her from the old days - said she was a "kicker".  (dance and a lot of sizzle)    Erie was a happy man I assume.

Valued Contributor

That's cute, a kicker.  I wish Tova the best. I wonder if she is still on in the UK?

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

My husband (deceased) remembered her from the old days - said she was a "kicker".  (dance and a lot of sizzle)    Erie was a happy man I assume.

Tova was wife #5. Maybe David Foster is trying to emulate Ernie.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I don't think her line of fake jewels has actually been around all that long. I know she was mostly known for her fragrances. It seems that after QVC more or less so badly diluted that line... they tried to parlay her name into successfully 'designing' for their DMQ line, where virtually everything with her name on it was grossly overpriced.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Maybe she has no more jewelry to be copied that would have stories to be told. I have several pieces of her jewelry that I like very much. Maybe she will show up on HSN or maybe she plans to retire. I don’t wear much perfume anymore so have not purchased to notice the downgrade so many have mentioned.