Super Contributor

I was looking forward to seeing the Princess Grace jewelry show at 1:00 pm EDT.

Just a regular jewelry show in it's place?

Honored Contributor

@Kookielady wrote:

I have spectrum and Q is gone altogether,  I know channels were changing however HSN sent me an email a week ago letting me know what channel they would be on.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919  That's crazy with Spectrum.  I've heard so many bad things about them (they're pushing it hard in my area).  I have AT&T U-verse, and I can get both QVC and HSN on two separate channels each (a low tier and a higher tier).  I also get Q2, Evine, JTV and ShopLC.  Whew.......too many ways to spend $!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I have Spectrum now too and I still have QVC and QVC2 -they changed channels.

Each area might have different ones but you can search it and it will tell you what channel.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

With our Spectrum, QVC is available through the cable box we have in the living room.  The other TV doesn't have a cable box and gets far fewer channels and no QVC.  I don't want to spend more on an additional cable box so I will I've with it for now.

Honored Contributor

@Kookielady wrote:

@Kookielady  It's very strange; many were expecting a Princess Grace jewelry show and QVC doesn't even carry the brand.  If you put it in the search bar, you get nothing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I googled it and apparently the collection is available on QVCUK. Hopefully, it will be here soon. Wish QVC would inform it's viewers about it.

I was really looking forward to it also.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Kookielady wrote:

I have spectrum and Q is gone altogether,  I know channels were changing however HSN sent me an email a week ago letting me know what channel they would be on.

I have Spectrum and I still have Q, Q2, HSN and some others.  None of them changed channel numbers either.

There have been some channels added but when I click on them, they aren't available.  They are Spectrum channels and I still have a Time Warner package.