Honored Contributor

What happened to that arm full of silver bracelets photo? Kachina 624, I think?

The bracelet closest to the camera, sort of diamond shape ovals, has been haunting me.  Can Kachina 624 or anyone who recognizes the bracelet, please tell me who made it?  I've lost the thread somewhere.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to that arm full of silver bracelets photo? Kachina 624, I think?

@depglass    I'd love to help but have no idea to what photo you are referring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to that arm full of silver bracelets photo? Kachina 624, I think?

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

The bracelet closest to the camera, sort of diamond shape ovals, has been haunting me.  Can Kachina 624 or anyone who recognizes the bracelet, please tell me who made it?  I've lost the thread somewhere.  

@depglass, It is on the Too many Bracelets thread.

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to that arm Qfull of silver bracelets photo? Kachina 624, I think?

tiny 2, thanks, I was going nuts here.  I was looking on the jewelry forum, not the Q Talk forum.  So Kachina 624, yes this was your pic., posted on 6/20.  There are about 8 braceletsd on this arm.  Again, I'm trying to hunt down the one closest to the camera.  It looks like a Carolyn Pollack.  No matter who makes it, if it has been discontinued I will hunt on Ebay.