Honored Contributor

I have several Kirk's Folly from years ago. But the prices have skyrocketed and I cannot see payine these high prices.

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to prices?

True for most items today....prices have gone up across the board,  We just need to be discriminating about where we want to spend our money.  I rarely buy jewelry and most material items don't much interest me any more, but that is a personal priority.,,,,just depends on what is really important in your life.  

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1, I noticed their prices went up this time around from their last visits.  Maybe they had them lower to initially garner interest in their product.  I love KF and have collected many wonderful pieces down through the years.  I have so many that it's hard for me to justify making purchases since they've returned.   But the higher price tags definitely puts me off somewhat. 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I have several Kirk's Folly from years ago. But the prices have skyrocketed and I cannot see payine these high prices.

Too bad they are not on another channel.  Not sure why prices on Q seem to be higher.  I do like Kirks folly though.  I have not bought anything since the last time they were on Q a few years ago.  The piece I do have is really nice quality and it sparkles as much today as it did when I purchased it.  its an ombre flower bracelet with crystals in the middle of each flower.  It is beautiful.  I think I paid a little over 40.00 which I thought was a little pricey but I loved it on the presentation so I purchased it and I am glad I did.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I received a couple of calalogs this summer and was also looking around

online and re-marked to my husband how much the prices of clothing

had gone up .....

Honored Contributor

Well, you did say "from years ago".  You answered your own question.  Prices for everything are higher now that they were years ago.