Trusted Contributor

What happened to Offerings on evine?

There are only 7 items left and all on clearance.  I recall the last time they were on Maryanna Jacobs saying they didn't have any future shows scheduled at that time; however, I didn't take it to mean they were not returning at all.  

In the past, I can't recall if they sold jewelry on the Q, but I know they sold it at HSN.  So sad to see them go, if they aren't returning to the shopping TV world!

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to Offerings on evine?

I don't believe they were ever on Q, but they were on HSN.  I haven't paid much attention to their schedule on Evine but they do have a website.

Honored Contributor

They were also selling on Ebay for a long time (same company - cheaper prices) but i don't know whether they still are. It has been a while since I looked for them on Ebay. I did buy a few pieces from them there though.

Honored Contributor

Offerings seems to have a hard time settling down and finding a home.  They were on ShopNBC for years, then to HSN, then back to Evine.  They used to do some nice jewelry but really cheapened it for HSN.  They've always been big on their "goddesses" which have limited appeal.  I know I didn't care for them but do have some other nice pieces from their early collections.  They were the first to bring drusy to home shopping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Well, with their track record, maybe they will show up again somewhere new!  I love their jewelry and have collected many pieces down through the years.  I usually receive one or more compliments every time I wear a piece.  I liked buying from the shopping channel because they had better prices compared to what they have on their website. 

Thanks for the comments, ladies!

Honored Contributor

I like their jewelry, but it's expensive compaired to other artisan crafted jewelry. I think since they lowered their quality and the prices are still high they have a hard time finding a permanent home. I think Samuel B. at Evine is tops and the prices are right.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The same company also makes Silver by Sajen which is sold in Canada on The Shopping Channel. But I don't think they will be back as there are only 3 items on clearance on TSC. I think that there were a lot of complaints about the quality of some of their gemstones as they started using doublets and the complaints in some of the reviews said that the color disappeared from some of the stones. Once they partnered up with Richline (one of Warren Buffet's companies) I noticed that the silver chains weren't all that great. I have some lovely pieces from when they first became a vendor on TSC and I gave pieces to my relatives as gifts too but I seldom bought from them in the last 2 years because I thought the line was cutting corners.

I also took a look at the Offerrings Jewelry by Sajen facebook page and people have asked why they aren't on tv and they replied that they are taking a break from tv shopping. They also closed their bricks and mortar store so they are selling their designs on their website now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe they sold their company several years ago to Richline group... They are spokesmen/ designers.

Esteemed Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

I believe they sold their company several years ago... They are spokesmen.

@esmeraldagooch

I've alway been confused about whether Richard and Marianna sold their company outright to Richline or if they had some other type of partnership as I recall reading on their fb page that they were partnering with them but didn't sell their company to them. When looking at Richline Group's page, Sajen is listed under the Richline brands though..

Respected Contributor