Regular Contributor

What happened to Judy Crowell's jewelry line???

Judy's line is definitely gone from Evine! She did have a website on the net and that's gone too. We know Paul is at HSN now and there's is a new line of jewelry on HSN called, "Collections by Joya" which is not her and nothing like she had in her line!
Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Judy Crowell's jewelry line???

joya by judy crowell is still on evine. there are currently 112 pieces listed.

https://www.evine.com/images/store1/Creative2017_J/Com/Department_Banners/121817_9815_Joya_DB-3.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"JOYA" jewelry is not exclusive to anyone. It is made by a group of artisans from around the world. Jewelry designers, like Judy and others, will use these artisans to create her designs. It's sort of the same thing with the JAI jewelry. 

Esteemed Contributor

There are some seriously overdone and unappealing looking pieces there. imo

Honored Contributor

Looks like it's all on clearance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It probably was losing money, so it was discontinued.  Just a guess.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

The rate Evine is going they are going to clearance themselves right out of business.  I wouldn't be surprised if they merged with another shopping channel, meaning the QVC-HSN duo would be a trio.  What ever happened to competition?  

Trusted Contributor

Now Judy is selling jewelry on shopgemistrydotcom.  She has not been on evine since Paul left, so I'm thinking her line there is going to disappear through clearance. 

Her and Paul hold weekly Sunday Fundays on FB, but I haven't heard her discuss her new line much, although she wears some of her new pieces. 

Regular Contributor

@by the store yes but if you notice many of her pieces are on clearance all of them I believe and she was MIA from Tucson and the Invicta Cruise and hasn't been on since Paul left!
Valued Contributor

Kathy, Judy and Lisa Mason were my all time shopping channel hosts.  But once Judy left the Q she has drifted from shopping channel to shopping channel and has never seemed to find her niche.  Frankly, I thought she downgraded herself and got kind of schlocky.  It's a shame.  I never understood why she left the Q to follow Paul with whatever "dreams" he had.  Just my take.  LuLu