Occasional Contributor

What happened to Big Bonanza silver day?

I was so used to seeing it every March, in fact looked forward to it.......

what has happened....are there no silver lovers anymore?????

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to Big Bonanza silver day?

I so agree!!   Soooooo many Garden, Cooking, Fashion and Gold shows, yet not a sniff of silver this year...So sad

I remember back in the day, we would take the day off and have all day shopping with some gals. (Wine may or may not have been involved!)  Now, it is very disapointing.

I like the NON designer silver on the BBS days (or used to!)

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their answer to March 1 Bonanza Silver Day is on this Friday.  Not at all sure how good it'll be.  I did look at a lineup early this morning, saw a few nice necklaces. But I also saw one 16" diamond cut beads fit closely on a chain that's priced at a mere $181.00.

YIKES!!!!!

I'd pay about $25 for it and that's it.  I'm baffled as to why it's so expensive.

I haven't even received an email yet as to what the tsv will be.  Anyone know this info by chance?

Respected Contributor

It doesn't matter when they have it or if they have it.  There are so many  shopping channels, selling so much silver jewelry all day, every day;  silver lovers aren't waiing around for Qvc.  

Respected Contributor

Looks like tomorrow 3/11 is going to be a silver day. Looked at the preview of the TSV and I like it. I would like to have a necklace like this but will wait and see how much it is. I haven't bought any jewelry in ages because of the crazy prices.

Honored Contributor

I just saw under new arrivals a riccio watch.  I remember when riccio was big in the 90's.  It's such a beautiful watch. 

Occasional Contributor

...anyone know how much the TSV will be?

Honored Contributor

I used to wait for those great Big Bonanza Silver days! I have many pieces of sterling purchased through the years and still enjoy them today!

What happened?

LOGO 

Serta

Dyson

VitaMix

Logo lock Dooney

Vionic....

and all the other repeated same product programming day after day ..Q reminds me of being in a brick & mortar store wandering for days looking at the same products EXCEPT no sales or coupons! Lol!

I check the product on air line-up if I want to see what was offered.