Not applicable

What ever happened to joseph esposito jewelry on qvc?

Joseph Esposito diamonique/sterling silver jewelry was so lovely. Why isn't it carried on qvc anymore? Please bring him back!!!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: What ever happened to joseph esposito jewelry on qvc?

He is no longer a vendor with QVC - you may find some of his pieces available on ebay.

Frequent Contributor

The same place all those others went. The Q needs to clean-up thier Jewelry selection, endex or whatever you want to call it .. When you go into it, looks like they have many vendors when they actually only have a select few.... Those other networks have many to choose from.

Honored Contributor

He always had very nice pieces. It seems like they started phasing him out when Judith Ripka took over...

Honored Contributor

Like SO many other vendors, jewelry and otherwise, he's disappeared from the Q... I mean after all, what do you want? They still have computers, blenders, mattresses, coffee makers, Orthaheels and the Queen of Hearts, er, I mean the Queen of Diamonique.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Years ago I was at a FL outlet center and bought several exquisite Esposito sterling pieces from the QVC store. This was right before they forced him to incorporate diamonique into his designs. He did and the end came.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

I miss him and his line.

Honored Contributor

He's history. That's what happens when people watch shows for entertainment but rarely buy anything.

Respected Contributor

I loved his jewelry.....I was just looking at a couple of pieces I have and was thinking that I really missed him and his jewelry.

I have a gorgeous multi chain necklace with a couple of those snap out pendants. He had quality stuff.

Oh.....and I also have a honker pear shape DMQ pendant on a satin cord, and honker honey colored DMQ ring in an estate setting.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

I own quite a few of his rings and bracelets. He was one of the few designers that made his bracelets in small.