Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of SKULL jewelry?

There are no skulls or skull worhip in my bible so it's no sacrilegious to me.  But i don't like it for myself, just not my thing.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't like it.

Super Contributor

It reminds me of rock n roll. I wouldn't wear any skull poeces but that's just me. If someone really likes it then why not wear it? Isn't it great that we have so many choices when it comes to jewelry.

Honored Contributor

I love it, but I also like creepy lol

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I have a tiny pr of skull and crossbones earrings. They are very delicately made, and paved with CZ and black spinal. They are  quite elegant. I wear them during the month of Nov ,when we pray for our dead, also for Halloween, and during lent. It just fits those times.

They are a somber ,but elegant, a tiny drop on a lever back hoop, and are sterling silver. They look very high end ,and not one bit creepy. I have never seen anything like them since

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for it but if you like it go for it.

Honored Contributor

I always thought it looked macabre. I know if I ever showed up with Skull jewelry my friends and family would think I had been kidnapped and was an imposter. LOL

Respected Contributor

Not something I would be comfortable wearing, but don't mind seeing them on others. Think the sugar mold ones are kind of cute.
Respected Contributor

Had to look up the Fiesta Skull dishes someone mentioned. Looks like Macy's may be carrying them for Halloween. Not sure how I might feel about eating off of them though. Something for everyone!
Respected Contributor

Hate it!