Honored Contributor

Re: What did you get California Gold Rush?

@SharkE wrote:

That's cute. Like flat stuff.

I'm getting that next gold show.  Very cute.  The multi heart necklace. My sister is at my house and I think she's getting one for herself. 

Honored Contributor

@candyagain   They actually had them on sale after the gold rush was over and I thought about getting a second one.  But I felt like I'd sound like a bouy toll/bell....Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing.  Pretty pieces but the prices are unreal.  I still have much of my gold from the 1990's including Eterna bangles, Imperial, & Omegas.    Just can't get over these insane prices.

Respected Contributor

Many of the gold prices were a bit lower at the last sale right before Christmas.  I splurged on two pieces then (Imperial Gold and Judith Ripka), including a gift for DM, and I am still paying off those items.

So today will be more of a window shopping day, but still fun!!

Everyone else, enjoy your purchases!

Trusted Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@candyagain   They actually had them on sale after the gold rush was over and I thought about getting a second one.  But I felt like I'd sound like a bouy toll/bell....Woman LOL

LOL! I had that thought, too! But the bangle is so much by itself that I was able to talk myself out of that.

They did offer a thinner lighter gram weight version after that. Sigh, I talked my self out of that one too....Smiley Sad

Think of the weight on our wrists with all 3......Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

GURL... They do have some nice pieces today.  YAS.  QVC needs to kust call it "Gold Rush" at this point.  YAS ! ! !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some very pretty pieces...love the charm bracelet~enjoy it!

Love those little personalized rings.

I just haven't had the thought at all to buy any gold with the price of it up as high as it's been. I sold some in the spring. For me, I'm wearing what I have. I have also inherited a lot of mom's good jewelry and can only wear so much. I may even be selling some again soon, I have thoughts to do that and use it toward something I've been wanting to design made from pieces I don't wear.  So with all that in mind, I'm not looking to buy on Q today. But thanks for sharing. ...lol...the little rings are tempting..

That Adorna ring is beautiful too. But I haven't even checked the items...I"m sure the prices are very high now. 

Trusted Contributor

@amyb wrote:

Some very pretty pieces...love the charm bracelet~enjoy it!

Love those little personalized rings.

I just haven't had the thought at all to buy any gold with the price of it up as high as it's been. I sold some in the spring. For me, I'm wearing what I have. I have also inherited a lot of mom's good jewelry and can only wear so much. I may even be selling some again soon, I have thoughts to do that and use it toward something I've been wanting to design made from pieces I don't wear.  So with all that in mind, I'm not looking to buy on Q today. But thanks for sharing. ...lol...the little rings are tempting..

That Adorna ring is beautiful too. But I haven't even checked the items...I"m sure the prices are very high now. 

I did that very same thing with diamond rings I had and those that were left to me by my MIL.  I designed and had my jeweler incorporate it into a gorgeous diamond pendant.  It has rounds, marquise, and baguette diamonds in the design. He outdid himself and said this was a first for him even though he has been in business for 30 years.  The total diamond weight of the pendant is 4.15 carats. He valued it at $18,000 and that was 10 years ago.

Super Contributor

I am not sure why gold rush had silver show, diamonque, Jai. 

I enjoy the show, and enjoyed offerings. I think TSV necklace is fun and very very trendy. Looking forward to see it in person.

Honored Contributor

This is the first gold day that I didn't buy anything. I wasn't thrilled with most of what Q offered. Their sale prices were not nearly as deep as most prior gold days. I couldn't justify the price on one item I really wanted.