Honored Contributor

What did you get California Gold Rush?

[ Edited ]

I got the 18K Arte D' Oro gem stone charm bracelet.  Finally on sale.  Item No. J367660.  Chain is solid and so are the frames that hold the gem stones. They goofed with the price.  This is a sale price, but the small version of the bracelet is back up to the original price.   First time I've seen this.  Lucky I saw that.  I was just browsing yesterday, when I spotted the sale price.  So if you want the small, tell them that it much higher in price then the average and the large.  It's going out via UPS today, so I can't wait to see it.

I saw two beautiful rings. One is from Adorna (which is turning out to be a beautiful line of gold jewerly, but very expensive.  Like this one J371147  Rainbow Diamond Cut ring

Another one is J371703  high polish and satin ring  This is a bad picture.  I saw it llive, and it's gorgeous

Another shot of the charm bracelet

From Adi Paz

So some cute stuff.  I can't get anything else because of my bracelet, but there are better things out there.

Lots more personal jewelry  J492815  Double stack ring

Honored Contributor

Re: What did you get California Gold Rush?

I watched first 45 min. of it then went to bed.  Adorna has some 2. and some grams of gold bracelets that are probably the cheapest things in the show.    2.5 something like that, would be cute to wear with a watch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I watched first 45 min. of it then went to bed.  Adorna has some 2. and some grams of gold bracelets that are probably the cheapest things in the show.    2.5 something like that, would be cute to wear with a watch.

I really like the Adorna line.  Each new one is nicer and nicer.  They are very expensive, but you get big gram weights on the bracelet.  23 gram, etc That one is between the $1,000 and $2000 range.  That lovely rainbow diamond cut ring is in the mid $200.00 range.  And it's almost 3 grams, which is substantial for a ring.  It looks solid too. 

Honored Contributor

Some pretty items, but gold is not in my budget these days.  And especially these days where I'm not really going anywhere much beyond the grocery store!  Enjoy your goodies.

Honored Contributor

I suspect lots have gotten their stimulus checks. Must be nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this.  This is very trendy in europe right now.  ShopHQ had a version of this.  They're dangling hearts (some are circles, stars, etc)  14k Italian gold multi heart necklace.  I saw it on the Italian host's neck.  Cute

The item number is: 371226   Shophq had a bracelet version too, but I don't see one from the Q.

Honored Contributor

That's cute. Like flat stuff.

Honored Contributor

I just sold alot of my gold jewelry so I probably am not going to order anything.  The prices are kind of high too.  

Honored Contributor

Ooooh--you went for the *big guns*!  Very pretty @songbird .

I scanned online a little, but haven't tuned in.

Haven't purchased anything for myself in the past 2 or 3 years---here.

Usually on Gold Rush day and the one in Aug, I would get a statement piece.

Last one was a solid bangle that was either 34 or 37 grams.  High polished.  Can't remember what I paid for it.  (For some reason, my order list skips from 2019 to 2007---and no orders show up in between all those years!)

But nothing can really *top* that to wear with it.  It's so heavy (but bea-u-ti-ful) that it would turn another bangle into a byzantine, if worn together.

The year before that I bought a beautiful Affinity tennis bracelet in 18K, with VS diamonds in G color.  

I have the big bold pieces from years ago.  Yes, I still wear a thick omega necklace--timeless--to me.  I have a wide herringbone and many heavy beveled curb link necklaces in yellow gold of different lengths.

I love the look of bold, high polished gold for every day wear.

Wear your pieces in good health!

Trusted Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Ooooh--you went for the *big guns*!  Very pretty @songbird .

I scanned online a little, but haven't tuned in.

Haven't purchased anything for myself in the past 2 or 3 years---here.

Usually on Gold Rush day and the one in Aug, I would get a statement piece.

Last one was a solid bangle that was either 34 or 37 grams.  High polished.  Can't remember what I paid for it.  (For some reason, my order list skips from 2019 to 2007---and no orders show up in between all those years!)

But nothing can really *top* that to wear with it.  It's so heavy (but bea-u-ti-ful) that it would turn another bangle into a byzantine, if worn together.

The year before that I bought a beautiful Affinity tennis bracelet in 18K, with VS diamonds in G color.  

I have the big bold pieces from years ago.  Yes, I still wear a thick omega necklace--timeless--to me.  I have a wide herringbone and many heavy beveled curb link necklaces in yellow gold of different lengths.

I love the look of bold, high polished gold for every day wear.

Wear your pieces in good health!

I have that bangle. LOVE it! Yes, it's a stand alone piece. Nice and heavy. Classic, maybe not everyone knows it's solid ..... but I do! It was pricey when we bought it, can't imagine what it would be today.

Can't wait to go back to in-office work so I can take it out of the safe deposit box.