Honored Contributor

Re: What did you buy from the Carolyn Pollack Collection???

j280198 I bought the pendant.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the TSV cuff in Turquoise. Wanted the MOP too but I first need to see if the size I ordered was correct. And since I had not purchased Carolyn's 50th birthday cuff when it was a TSV, I picked it up at the OTO price.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone. You seem very happy with your purchases. When you receive your item, please review it. I will do the same.

Frequent Contributor

I purchased the pink coral enhancer and the swirl hoop earrings. I loved the flower statement necklace, but it is not something I would wear enough for the cost of it. I am thinking of getting the flower enhancer that was offered.

Super Contributor

On 2/22/2014 RedUmbrella said:

I loved the flower statement necklace, but it is not something I would wear enough for the cost of it. I am thinking of getting the flower enhancer that was offered.

I feel the same.

Also Red, there are at least three new enhancers on CP's website from this collection for whatever reason didn't make it to QVC.

Valued Contributor

Two of my TSV cuffs have arrived. Hooray!

I'm surprised I like the mother of pearl once so much. I half expected to be sending that one back as being too dull. Instead, I love it. At the moment, because it's winter, I think I prefer it to the turquoise and I never thought I'd say that!

However, I don't love the back of this cuff. I actually think that because of the very wide and unfeminine shape, it's ugly, not just plain. It reminds me of those very basic thin metal barrettes.

I appreciate that the back couldn't be the same openwork as the front and sides because it needs to be the strongest area and not catch on clothing but I think even this necessary solid surface should at least have had a pattern stamped on it if some kind of applied scrollwork wasn't feasible.

Contributor

I got the mother of pearl tsv cuff and love it. Funny, for me, the back of the cuff being plain unadorned silver is just fine. It doesn't bother me at all, in fact I prefer it that way. I guess it's one of those things that will be diff. for everybody. I didn't order anything else from the shows this time but I did order an older piece from amazon that I had liked before but never bought. I forget the original name of the collection but it has mookaite (sp?) beads w/ a yellow jasper enhancer. The enhancer has an overlay of silver w/ small stones of garnet, rhodonite, etc....this piece got mixed reviews if I remember correctly when it was offered on qvc but I decided to see for myself 'cause I think I might like it!

Super Contributor

The TSV in lapis and MOP!
Super Contributor

I have the Mookaite one Hazel and it's gorgeous - it would be harde not to like it - the colors are so lovely --also I love that my cuff (I got the MOP) is plain silver on the back too - it's such a hefty lovely piece - I prefer it to any more scrolling - enough on it already IMHO !

Honored Contributor

I bought the TSV bracelet early, but I don't love it so I returned it today, too much money not to love it.