Super Contributor

What did you buy from the Carolyn Pollack Collection???

I bought the lovely turquoise ring and a mixed metal ring. I have a lot of turquoise, but I couldn't resist. I have never bought mixed metal, so I thought I would see if I like it. I could have bought much more, but I want to see what the "Q" has in store for Bonanza Day. I am sure it will not be of Carolyn's quality.

Super Contributor

Re: What did you buy from the Carolyn Pollack Collection???

The TSV cuffs in lapis and mother of pearl. The matching enhancer in lapis. I was temptedby the magnetic enhancer auto delivery and the new butterfly collection.
Frequent Contributor

Too much, but her things are such nice quality they are hard resist. I had pre ordered the TSV in turquoise and it is lovely. So I got the matching ring, the honey suckle necklace, silver rodeo earrings, and the leather woven bracelet in brown. I generally avoid magnetic clasps on bracelets because they will come off with enough pressure. I have had a heavy handbag or grocery bag looped over my arm and off they go. However I really liked this bracelet, so I am thinking of putting a small piece of duct tape over the closure on the underside. I will try it out at home first. Of course this could have been easily solved if a safety catch had been part of the design. I have her watch in brown so I really wanted the bracelet to go with.
Respected Contributor

OMG, Me with Influenza + Carolyn Pollack on TV = Disaster.

I got the TSV in MOP about two weeks ago, and I have worn it every day since I got it. On Tuesday, fever spiked and I couldn't go to work. By Friday, I was completely stir crazy and sickness was at its zenith. I watched those shows and found out that the matching rings have an undergallery. I was cooked. So I got the rings to match the MOP TSV, then went back and got the TSV in lapis with rings to match. I love the Signature collection. I won't buy anything with brass or other mystery metals, but managed to do enough damage just the same.

Valued Contributor

The TSV cuff (you didn't ask how many, right? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} )

I wanted the teal things but I was on an elliptical machine watching the show and by the time I disentangled myself to order, they'd gone to wait list. Does that count?!

Respected Contributor

I received both TSV cuff bracelets yesterday. (Lapis and MOP) Beautiful bracelets and I love pretty much everything about them, the scrollwork, gemstones and the weight. Very comfortable to wear as well. I am trying to decide if I will keep both. (Who am I kidding, right?) I have a large pear shaped lapis ring and an elongated scrollwork MOP ring from Carolyn's collection that I purchased several years ago. They look great with these bracelets. I was surprised that the bottom of the bracelets were polished sterling but since these bracelets are designed not to roll around on the wrist, it matters not. Very happy!

Valued Contributor

I'm eyeballing that new Dinouart flower necklace for Thursday already. Can't get any idea of the scale of it though.

Valued Contributor

I had already purchased and received the beautiful TSV cuff in turquoise. I am on waitlist for the teal/pearl doublet earrings.

I am a happy camper !

Honored Contributor

i have the turquoise and the mop TSV on waitlist.

i also ordered the braided leather and black mop magnetic bracelet (which has already shipped).

i have not ordered any CP for a while.....the TSV seemed like a very nice deal (do you know how much that would have been if it had been a JR piece.....i bet at least $100 more!)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Not a thing, this collection was too fussy and heavy looking for me