Esteemed Contributor

That cuff and those gems do "nothing" for me. To me, they look like pieces of hard candy, so I don't go for those kind of stones. Now turquoise, that is another story! If you really love it, get it. If you are unsure, I think it is best to pass. Just my honest opinion.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I'm a gemstone lover, and that bracelet is bling-y enough to attract attention anywhere you wear it. In my opinion it is a bit overdone for daywear and the price is too high. I don't have anything against mixed gemstones, but I'd tone it down a little for daytime wear. Also, I'm no great silver fan, but if it was smaller and not so in-your-face, I'd consider buying it.

Super Contributor

Explain this to me ...

The Ostro London blue tennis bracelets ... how can they ""fit"" longer than they measure?

8"" Fit; measures approximately 7-3/4""L x 1/8""W

6-3/4"" Fit; measures approximately 6-1/2""L x 1/8""W

7-1/4"" Fit; measures approximately 7""L x 1/8""W

Super Contributor
On 7/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 7/16/2014 susan_ca said:

Something in solid colors would be a quick sell-out. Like this one from ShopHQ which is on sale now for about $198 (available in amethyst, garnet, white topaz; sold out are black spinel, citrine, peridot, and smoky quartz):

136-089 - Gem Treasures Sterling Silver Choice of Gemstone Chevron Link Bracelet

These bracelets have been done to death though too. I had a bracelet just like this that I got from HSN at least 10 years ago.

Smiley Surprised)

When chuck had this on TTV, that was the first time I saw of this kind. Guess I need to pay more attention to what's on TV when I turn to that channel, huh? lol

I have it in smoky quartz. Looks a lot nicer in person than on TV. Would like it in garnet, but all sold out and with $7.99 S&H ..... might as well. Smiley Surprised)

Contributor

DebbieNC, I'm glad you ordered the bracelet. It's all about what YOU like. Enjoy, and wear it in good health.

Honored Contributor

I can't afford it at this time.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty, but I resisted. I have a fear of losing a cuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Something in solid colors would be a quick sell-out. Like this one from ShopHQ which is on sale now for about $198 (available in amethyst, garnet, white topaz; sold out are black spinel, citrine, peridot, and smoky quartz):

136-089 - Gem Treasures Sterling Silver Choice of Gemstone Chevron Link Bracelet

I have that bracelet in the garnet and it's drop dead gorgeous!!
Super Contributor
On 7/16/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I have that bracelet in the garnet and it's drop dead gorgeous!!

So happy for you.... and so jealous at the same time 'cus I want a garnet (have smoky quartz). Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

I thought the piece was pretty, but I would not get enough wear out of it and it was too expensive.